Skip to main content

The Offbeat Places in Kohima

Exploring Beautiful Kohima




I reached my next destination, Exploring Beautiful Kohima, after 6hour long journey from Mokokchung. Both of these districts compared to other towns have the highest inhabited of Nagaland. I couldn’t take my eyes off from the beautiful scenic beauty and floating clouds and playing one of my favourite Lil Dicky’s song, Earth, which made my journey more pleasant. The preservation of nature is a critical issue at the present time. The roads are being broadened up for more smooth traffic which is leading to deforestation and destruction of mountains. Being a nature lover, it worries me sometimes to see them getting destroyed.

Comments

Latest from The Blog

10 Traditional Cuisines from Different Regions of India | Solitary Traveller

10 Most Haunted Places in India with Real Stories Behind | Feature Articles | Solitary Traveller

10 Precautionary Measures For Safe Travel Post Pandemic | Feature Articles | Solitary Traveller